Friday, June 27, 2008

Yup, big day tomorrow yup

Tomorrow is the little sisters' (plural) grad. It's going to be a long ass day. A long ass long ass day.

Brandon and I were going to go to Wall-E tonight, but now I think we're just going to go to Wal*Mart, which is equally acceptable. That's right, going to Wal*Mart is as fun as going to the movies. Wal*Mart is everyone's one-stop shop for EVERYTHING. If you can't find it at Wal*Mart, it doesn't exist, or it's gone extinct. Trust me, I wish I could buy a T-Rex at Wal*Mart. Are my *'s becoming annoying?
Wal*Mart
Wal*Mart
Wal*Mart
Wal*Mart

I need two new shower curtains. They're both ripped. That's what happens when I cheap out and buy $4.99 shower curtains. I originally intended on buying my shower curtains at Dollarama but NOOOO they don't sell shower curtains. WTF I thought they had "everything" for a dollar?! So I had to get my shower curtains at Wal*Mart. I bet if Dollarama sold shower curtains, they would be made out plastic wrap, and every time you stepped out of the shower they would cling to you.

I also wish Dollarama sold toilet paper. It would probably be made out of thin cardboard, but it would be a dollar instead of ten dollars. Every penny counts. And in such an instance, you just dab. Don't wipe.

No comments: