Monday, June 16, 2008

Thou who stands near the bus will'st eventually be thrown underneath...

Today was a very productive day. I say that because I cleaned my entire condo. Normally I don't have the desire for such endeavors, but with nothing else to do I decided to tackle the job. The renos are FINALLY done. We have new floors (which I think are ugly, but beggers can't be choosers, and I didn't pay for them so nyah), and new baseboards. We also sucked our landlord into getting us a new stove. The kicker is the cheap asshole only paid $1/sq ft for our laminate and got it from IKEA. I'm basically waiting for it to rot away underneath me. Check out the new diggs:



I also purchased a Swiffer Sweep N Vac so my Swiffer Wet Jet could have a friend. Together they will be the ultimate clean team! I'm so awesome.

I have "Camp Complete Solution" tomorrow, I'm pretty excited. I get to wear capris and sandals, and that's a total no-no in Best Buy land. It's so wrong, yet it feels so right. I MUST PAINT MY TOENAILS IN CELEBRATION.

No comments: