Saturday, July 12, 2008

Water floaties

So Brandon and I went to Wal*Mart this evening with the intention of buying water air mattress floaty thingers for our vacation...THERE WAS NOTHING.

We even went to Toys R Us and were met with the same shitty selection.
I'm a little upset. I had to settle for something I really didn't want. I HATE TO SETTLE. I always get what I want, and when I don't get it I get mad.

We had dinner at Chilies tonight. I honestly was not impressed with the menu. Usually I see something I REALLY want, and I didn't see anything. I hate to settle again. What's wrong with life today?

My flight to Toronto is at 8am on Tuesday...which means I have to be there at like 6:15am. Which means I'll have to get up at like 4am. This sucks. I can't even sleep on the plane, because I'll never hear the end of it if I sleep with my mouth open and like, drool all over my district manager or something.

Energy drinks and coffee here I come. Coffee better be free on the plane. I've never flown Air Canada before because they suck so much, but this time I didn't have a choice because it's all expenses paid...so who am I to judge?

No comments: