Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 6

Today was pretty slack. We went to Denny's for breaky and then came back and went to the beach (go figure). Then we were like "shmeh" @ the beach and decided to go use our token for the free adult admission to mini-golf that I won. This really nice middle-aged man gave us ANOTHER free token so we golfed for free!! Yay!!

Brandon won this time. For realzies I sucked. I only got one hole-in-one.

Then we went back to the beach and built a super bad-ass sand castle. By the time that was done it was like 7pm.

We've bascially eaten nothing but shit all day and now I feel like shit. Tomorrow I will just eat produce.

We also did some crosswords AND the sweet-ass discount store sells 15 glowstick braclets for $2.49 so I bought 90. I think I'm going to go back and buy more though...they'll make good PRP prizes at work. There's nothing like blending in with a new crowd by handing out glow sticks. You can put more than one together and make necklaces, belts, etc! They're super fun. If 934 can't appreciate glow sticks I'm out of ideas.

I wish I could barf right now. Then I'd feel better.

We didn't go parasailing today, it was too windy. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!!

No comments: