Saturday, July 12, 2008

My fish are smart...

...kinda. I mean, smart for fish, considering the size of their brains is about the size of a pin head. And they're only smart when they're hungry. They used to swim away when I approached the tank, and now they're all HEY ITS THAT CHICK WHO FEEDS US, LET'S SWIM AROUND LIKE CRAZY AND POKE THE TOP OF THE WATER A LOT IN EARNEST.

Its kind of cute.

I'm not going to lie, I get a sort of sick satisfaction out of feeding my fish. I like having something small and helpless being dependant on me. I also like knowing that they're silent and don't make noise, and I can take a vacation and not worry about WHO'S GOING TO FEED THE FISH, WHO'S GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE FISH. They're fish. I got 6 for $20.

OH and it's partial water change day. Hooray...

1 comment:

BBBoris said...

Never procreate.....