Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm going to make an effort...

...to start blogging again. I find myself always sitting around on the internet, but never really doing anything besides looking at cracked, perezhilton, facebook or ATS. I figure I can channel all my energy into writing about myself :)


I start my makeup artist certification in under a month! Spaces are still open for models.

Saturday October 24, 2009:
2:45 - Daytime make up application (FILLED)
3:45 - Mature make up application (FILLED)

Sunday October 25, 2009:
1:30 - Evening make up turning to smoky eye
3:30 - Dramatic look (FILLED)

Saturday October 31, 2009:
1:30 - Lash and brow tint, brow shaping
3:15 - Glamour, runway (FILLED)

Sunday November 1, 2009:
9:45 - Practice make-up
11:15 - Day and evening
12:30 - Fantasy make up (FILLED)
2:45 - Day practical
3:45 - Evening practical

Sooo if you feel like helping me out, please let me know! I would really appreciate it.

As Halloween creeps closer, I may be offering time slots for makeup application on October 31st between 6 and 930 pm for anyone who is going out to the bar or needs special makeup done. Times and prices are TBA.







No comments: