Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

What a fitting movie for such a cold, cloudy day. I'm thinking it might snow tonight, it's THAT cold. I give Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 3.5/5. It was cute, and had some good adult jokes in it. In addition, the 3D didn't give me a headache.

Went to Londonderry Mall today, more specifically to The Bay to buy some new perfume since I've been out for ages. Some old lady helped us and ended up spraying 3 different kinds of perfume up my arm and repeatedly smelling it to determine which one smelled the best on my skin. She also kept shoving coffee beans under my nose (which I know are to clear any smells out), but every time she did it all I caught was a whiff of her tobacco smelling coat. I'm not even sure what I bought, I just wanted to leave.

The photoshoot went well yesterday. I'm glad we did when we did, because if I was in that dress today I would certainly be a human popsicle. I'll post some of my favorite pictures later when they're all available.

Today we took Meisha to the off-leash dog park. She ran around like a crazy dog, played on the playground equipment, swung on the swings...she's just like a little person! Last night we ordered Chinese food and played board games with Trevor and Amanda. Well, one board game...Life! Everyone loves the game of Life. I lost, as usual. Or to rephrase it, I "failed at life".

Here's our self-taken family picture... thank you ten second timer.




No comments: