Friday, October 9, 2009

FINALLY

Got caught up with my Gossip Girl. Now I have to wait for Monday like everyone else.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've got the new Beyonce CD "I Am Sasha Fierce" in my car and it's REALLY good. Not as good as Gaga, but way better than the new Paramore CD.

Read in celebrity news today that Maggie Smith (she plays Prof McGonagall in the HP movies) really struggled through the last HP movie as she has been battling cancer since 2007. I hope she gets well, because I really love that woman! She's an amazing actor, and clearly has dedication to her craft.

OH AND AS IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD, Marge Simpson will grace the cover of Playboy next month. That shit is going to SELL. I might even buy a copy. Playboy is classy!

One of these...years...I really want to go to Vegas for Halloween. That would be awesome.

To be honest, I'm just pulling random shit out of my ass to blog about.
/stop

No comments: