Friday, September 12, 2008

Say Yes to the Dress

Man, I freakin' love that show.

Being a wedding dress consultant would be way more fun than selling electronics. But I'd have to deal with bitchy women, and I get enough of that at work.

Women think that if they're bitches, I'm gonna cave, and they'll get their way. Oh no. I KNOW YOUR GAME, I'VE PLAYED IT. It does not work. I'm more inclined to make exceptions to genuinely nice people rather than fake jerks.

Lesson of the day: Being a bitch/asshole in a retail store does not get you what you want. If anything, it gets you less.

PS
As of MONDAY, I have an entire Ops team!!!! THREE seniors, a sup...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! SO HAPPY!!

1 comment:

Chantilly said...

It is a great career but can be stressful. You are helping them plan the day that most women have been thinking about since the day they were born. I, however, love it!!!