Sunday, September 14, 2008

Promises promises

All these Federal Election campaigns intrigue me.

The Liberals are calling for a "regulation" of gas prices. Sounds like another empty Liberal promise to me. How many times did the Liberal party say they were going to do something while they were in the Federal Office, and never followed through? All I recall is the party spending a lot of money, and I didn't see any of it. OH YEAH IT CREATED A DEBT.

I think Harper's platform is a little more realistic. Call me an Albertan, but he really HAS followed through with lowering the G.S.T. He can't promise he can lower gas prices, because *news flash*, it's out of his control. But he CAN lower G.S.T. again.

Wait a second, wasn't it the Liberals who created G.S.T.?
They'll "regulate" gas prices by bringing the G.S.T. back up.

And don't get me started on Jack Layton. Puuh-lease. Yes, he has a mighty moustache. I'll give him that much, but the NDPs would destroy Canada in much the same way as they did with British Columbia back in the day. We'll all be shitting in compost piles because flushing the toilet would be using too much water.

I've also been following the American election. Wow, is that DRAMA or what? Sarah Palin is fierce. She's about as smart as a dung beetle and funny as hell to watch when she's in a debate. She speaks of abolishing sins, SHE'S A WALKING SIN.

It's Black VS White... Woman VS Man...

Only one minority will be victorious.
I can't wait to see the outcome of this election. It's going to be dramatic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.