Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today could be a very bad day for me...

It's my SOP walk/audit. Or, for you non-Best Buy folk, my STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE walk/audit. They pull out all the big guns, and district comes down for the day and snoops into everything. This will probably crush my soul.

In other news, Brandon and I have found a new residence for the end of November. It is much closer to both our places of employment, and IMO much nicer. I also get my Meisha Barkton back, so I'm very happy. I miss my baby.

The square footage is smaller, but they layout makes more sense. It's not just a crapload of open space everywhere. There's also no dining room, which I appreciate because we don't use our dining room at all. It's got more of a "house" feeling which is what I want. AND I DONT HAVE TO CARRY $200 WORTH OF GROCERIES UP THREE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS ANYMORE. BOO-YA. It's usually 2 or 3 trips.

In 21 days I turn 22.

In 23 days I go to Vegas.

And today I lose my soul to the devil.

No comments: