Saturday, October 4, 2008

snip

I cut off my hair today. It's more of a shoulder length now.

I also had Cassie (*heart!!*) add in some really short layers at the crown. I was in desperate need of some body. There's some very discrete blonde on the underside as well, it's just not visible in the picture. Sigh. I love getting my hair done. MY HEAD FEELS ABOUT 10 POUNDS LIGHTER. I think she cut off close to five inches of hair.

So I went to see EMMA, my sister's new yorkie puppy. She's sooo cute. My aunt bought her brother and named him Chester. They're an adorable duo.

I wish Meisha was still a puppy!! Wasn't she just the cutest baby ever?


And she was so naughty!!! Haha.
I remember the time she jumped on the toilet seat cover, and then jumped on to the bathroom counter and stole my toothbrush. Ohhh the memories. And she used to steal toilet paper out of the bathroom too.

She's a good girl now :)

No comments: