Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back to work

Today was my first day at 934. It was actually pretty good!! The store is very busy (although they all thought it was dead) and I ran my ass off all day. Rep 1, rep 2, they're always packed with people. I couldn't just stand there and let the line grow and grow and grow... I had to help!! I worked 1130-9 and I'm pooped.

I suck at eating well. I just ate a huge piece of cake. OMG that damn cake is so good. Then I had some edam cheese. We bought a huge ball of it, and I must say it smells kind of like feet...but doesn't taste like feet. I guess that's the thing with cheese. It stinks but it tastes delicious.

Speaking of delicious, the Activia yogurt is really good!! It's also really good for your pooping too.

God I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten since 230. Besides the cake and the cheese and the yogurt...I better slow down. Anyone know a good personal trainer?

No comments: